Have you been working in a role for a year or so since Graduating that isn't all you hoped it would be? If this is the case, we could have the perfect new opportunity for you.
Our client is a multi-discipline firm based in London who are currently experiencing a spike in their workload.
As a result they are looking to take on a structural engineer who has been working within a consultancy for at least 12 months since graduating.
Your experience should include working on all types of buildings structures projects across a broad sector base and you will be looking for a role where you will design in traditional materials.
- Degree in civil or structural engineering
- At least 12 months consultancy experience designing buildings structures
- Experience across a range of schemes including residential, commercial, industrial and more
- Enthusiastic and eager to take on more responsibility
- Good communicator, willing to put across your opinion and get stuck in from day one
The firm offer ongoing career progression and assistance to gain Chartership.
If this sounds like something you want to know more about please submit your CV and Graham Ventham will ring you for a chat.
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly