Associate Director, Structures
We are working with an established & award-winning multidisciplinary consultancy with multiple offices throughout the UK to find them an Associate Director for their Central London office on a full-time permanent basis.
They require an enthusiastic, driven & charismatic individual who is willing to get stuck in to business development; maintaining & strengthening existing client relationships as well as seeking out new work & forming new relationships for the company.
Projects: Educational, Industrial, Energy, Residential, Student Accommodation, Residential and more.
- Must be a Chartered Engineer within a relevant institution (MICE/MIStructE)
- Must have a minimum of 8 years' experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent business development skills
- Experience taking the lead on & managing a range of building structures projects (both new build & refurbishment) through to completion.
The successful Associate Director will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package, a friendly working environment as part of a close-knit team and a fantastic working location in busy Central London.
If you'd like to know more, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.