Site Manager (Rail) - Kent
Site Manager (Rail)
Starting Salary of £45,000, company car, excellent benefits and pension package
An award-winning Construction and Rail consultancy are looking for a Site Manager, with a minimum of 5 years' experience in the Rail industry to join their head office in Kent.
You will assist the project and contracts managers with the daily management of sites on a day to day basis.
- 5 years Site manager experience in the Rail industry
- 2 years Site Supervision/ Foreman experience
- HNC/ CSCS Manager's Card
- SMSTS Qualified
- PTS Certificate
- Efficient using all aspects of Microsoft Office
The ideal candidate will also have working knowledge of Network standards and procedures, Construction techniques, exposure to contract programme requirements, the ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales, be confident in their ability and show an enthusiasm in their work.
Duties will be:
- Responsible for managing Health, Safety and Environmental
- To assist the Project Manager in the management of the site on a day to day basis
- Responsible for ensuring a safe working environment for all site
- Preparation and management of safety documentation WPP/TBRA
- Ability to brief safety information to all site
- Maintain all site records pertaining to Health, Safety and Environmental
- Control and issuing of appropriate permits to
- Control and monitoring of competencies on
- Maintain site diary, issue work records, record extra works site measurements.
- Prepare progress
- Liaison with Project Quantity Surveyor on commercial
- Manage labour, plant and materials on site in conjunction with the
- Prepare timesheets, plant records
- Must be able to read drawings
- Have a working knowledge of construction
- Have a working knowledge of NWR standards and
- Manage sub-contractors effectively with emphasis on Health & Safety and
- Awareness of contract programme
- Liaison with client, designer, construction consultants
- Must be computer literate and be able to use email, Word, Excel etc
On offer is a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes a company car, private health care, auto enrolment pension to name a few.
If you are interested in this Site Manager role? Please apply or give RONNIE a call on 01792 365 000 for more information.
Apply for Site Manager (Rail) - Kent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly