£25,000- 33,000 (Depending on Experience)
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Architectural Technologist to join an established, creative & design-led practice which has a studio based in Central Leeds.
As part of this role you will get the chance to work within a friendly team of 20. You will be working on a variety of interesting project across the residential and commercial sectors.
Ideally you will have strong knowledge of both AutoCad & Revit.
Working as an Architectural Technologist you will be:
- Meeting with other professionals/ liaising with clients at the start of a project to agree on a brief
- Understanding how the design aspects of a construction project influence and relate to performance and functional issues, so that practical questions can be addressed at the outset
- Evaluating and advising on environmental, legal and regulatory issues
- Contributing to planning applications and other regulatory application procedures
- Assessing what surveys (e.g. land surveys) are required before work can commence and ensure such surveys are undertaken and their results are fed into the project;
- Preparing and presenting design proposals using AutoCad and Revit
- Leading the detailed design process and coordinate design information;
- Advising clients on procuring the best and most appropriate contracts for the work they are undertaking;
- Liaising with appropriate authorities
- Producing, analyse and advise on detailed specifications for suitable materials or processes to be used;
- Mentoring more junior members of staff
Commutable locations for this Architectural Technologist role:
Leeds, Bradford, York, Harrogate, Wetherby, Wakefield, Huddersfield
If you are interested in this Architectural Technologist role, please call ALICE on (01792) 365 109 or alternatively, please could you send an up-to-date CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org