Associate Director, Structures
We are working with an established & award-winning multidisciplinary consultancy with multiple offices throughout the UK to find them an Associate Director for their Central London office on a full-time permanent basis.
They require an enthusiastic, driven & charismatic individual who is willing to get stuck in to business development; maintaining & strengthening existing client relationships as well as seeking out new work & forming new relationships for the company.
Projects: Educational, Industrial, Energy, Residential, Student Accommodation, Residential and more.
- Must be a Chartered Engineer within a relevant institution (MICE/MIStructE)
- Must have a minimum of 8 years' experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent business development skills
- Experience taking the lead on & managing a range of building structures projects (both new build & refurbishment) through to completion.
The successful Associate Director will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package, a friendly working environment as part of a close-knit team and a fantastic working location in busy Central London.
If you'd like to know more, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.
Apply for Associate Director, Structures
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly