Civil/Structural Engineer (Rail) - Bristol
Civil/Structural Engineer (Rail)
Competitive Salary + Benefits Package + Pension
Our client, a successful, independent engineering design consultancy are actively seeking an experienced Civil Engineer to join a friendly team of Civil and Structural Design Engineers in Bristol. Working on a host of interesting civil and structural design projects within the rail, highway and building sectors you will lead the technical design and/or analyse of projects as a key member of the engineering team.
Our client is offering an excellent basic salary, excellent benefits package and pension scheme.
In order to be considered for this Civil Engineer role you will:
- Hold a BEng, MEng or MSc in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Be a chartered engineer with ICE or IStructE
- Have working knowledge of LUSAS, STRADPRO or similar
- Have experience working with structures, tunnels, bridges, buildings, highways and railways
- Have experience working on multiple concurrent and multi-disciplinary commissions
- Have experience of site investigations and supervision
- A proven history of project management
- Be capable of operating as technical lead within a team
- Be confident acting as the point of contact for clients, stakeholders and contractors
Working as the Civil Engineer you will:
- Lead and manage engineering projects
- Check design calculations and drawings are completed
- Use LUSAS, MIDAS, STRAND, OASYS GAS or similar to produce structural calculations and analysis
- Operate as project manager for bid documentation and assist in building proposals
- Represent the design team in meetings into order to, build and manage relationships with clients, consultants and contractors
- Monitor project scopes and budgets
- Mentor and develop less experienced team members, allowing them to achieve their full potential
Interested in this Civil/Structural Engineer (Rail) role? Please apply on contact RONNIE on 01792 365 000 for more information.