Senior Structural Engineer
If you're open to the idea of relocating to Australia and are keen to explore options there, then please do get in touch! Our client is a growing consultancy who are looking to expand their Adelaide office. They are currently seeking an experienced Senior Structural Engineer to join them on a full-time permanent basis to work on a range of projects valued up to £150M.
Projects: Leisure, Commercial, Educational, Mixed-Use, Community and more.
Headcount: > 10
Location: Central Adelaide, a short 5-minute walk from the train station.
- Hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- Experience working from planning stages through to delivery on building structures across various sectors.
- Possess excellent verbal & written communication skills,
- Have experience working in teams and guiding/developing the skills of more junior team members,
- Previous industry experience gained in Australia of benefit but by no means essential.
This is a great position as it is in a very accessible location and within a growing firm which means lots of opportunity for the successful Senior Structural Engineer to progress within the company.
Our client is keen to begin interviewing ASAP and will discuss with you how they can help you to relocate.
If you would like to explore this option further please get in touch with Graham Ventham for more details.