Senior Civil/Structural Engineer (Blast Engineering/Heavy Civil
Senior Civil/Structural Engineer (Blast Engineering/Heavy Civils)
Salary up to £45,000 + Benefits
This is a brilliant opportunity for a competent and motivated Senior Civil/Structural Engineer to join a successful, dynamic independent risk engineering consultancy based near Chester. Our client provides specialist design and assessment solutions to enhance the design of buildings, structures and facilities across a wide range of industry sectors to resist extreme load scenarios, including explosions, weapons effects and earthquakes. Current project portfolio includes high profile developments throughout the UK, Middle East and Asia.
Our client is offering a supportive and friendly work environment, excellent opportunities for career progression a long with a competitive starting salary, pension and healthcare contribution.
In order to be considered for this Senior Civil/Structural role you will;
- Have gained a minimum of 2,1 MEng in Civil or Structural Engineering
- 2-6 years post graduate experience of designing and assessing structures.
- Previous experience of blast engineering or engineering dynamics is advantageous
- You will display a keen, proactive approach to work
- You will have excellent command of written and spoken English
- You will work well as part of a multidiscipline team
- You must have the ability to achieve UK security clearance
Working as a Senior Civil/Structural Engineer you will be responsible for blast engineering analysis and design of exciting projects involving new and existing buildings. This may include;
- General structural engineering
- Extreme load assessment of new and existing structures
- FE analysis of structures
- Blast testing of design solutions
- On site surveys within the UK and internationally
- Liaising with clients
- Preparation of technical reports
In order to discuss this Senior Civil/Structural role and other roles within the Building Structures sector please call MIKAELA on 01792 341104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk