CAD Technician - St Albans
Salary up to £35,000
My client, a successful Civil and Structural Engineering firm based in the St Albans area are actively seeking an experienced CAD Technician to join their growing team.
You will be part of the engineering team, producing detailed drawings across a wide range of civil and structural engineering projects. The firm operate within many sectors, residential, industrial, infrastructure and transport sectors to name a few.
To be considered for this CAD Technician role you will:
- Hold a HNC in Civil Engineering
- Fully conversant in AutoCAD
- Knowledge of Civils 3D and CIRIA SuDS
- Knowledge of Sewers for Adoption 6th/7th Edition
- Have an in-depth knowledge and ability to work out civil and structural detailing in new build and renovation projects
- An ability to collaborate with engineers and project teams to develop civil and structural information production
- An ability to communicate and liaise with the production team continuously
The salary will be dependent upon your experience and what you can bring to the team. It will be accompanied with a full benefits package and fantastic prospects.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now or call RONNIE on 01792 365 00 for more information.