Graduate Civil or Geotechnical Engineer - London
Graduate Civil or Geotechnical Engineer
Starting salary up to £25,000 plus benefits
Our client, a well established multidisciplinary consultancy has a fantastic, progressive opportunity for a Graduate Civil or Geotechnical Engineer to join their award winning Geotechnical Design team in London.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a passion to work on the design of retaining walls, shallow and deep foundations and slope stability. They will also have had exposure in the design and reporting of ground investigations.
- Strong Degree in Civil Engineering
- Post graduate degree (MSc/MEng) in geotechnical engineering
- Have an understanding of WALLAP, Pdisp or PLAXIS
- Have previous project experience or exposure in ground investigation design, the design of shallow and deep foundations, retaining walls and deep excavations
- Enthusiastic attitude to work, with a desire to learn
- Work well as part of a team, communicating with all levels within the design team
- Experience in highways design would be an advantage
If you are interested in this fantastic Graduate Civil or Geotechnical Engineer opportunity, please call RONNIE on 01792 362 012 for more information.