Civil or Geotechnical Engineer - London
Civil or Geotechnical Engineer
Salary up to £38,000 plus benefits
Our client, a well established multidisciplinary consultancy has a fantastic, progressive opportunity for an experienced Geotechnical Engineer to join their award winning Geotechnical Design team in London.
The successful candidate will demonstrate experience in the design of retaining walls, shallow and deep foundations and slope stability. They will also have experience in the design and reporting of ground investigations.
- Strong Degree in Civil Engineering
- Post graduate degree (MSc/MEng) in geotechnical engineering
- Full trained in the use of WALLAP, Pdisp and PLAXIS
- Hold a valid CSCS card and PTS would be an advantage
- 2+ years of relevant post graduate experience working as a Geotechnical Engineer
- Experience in ground investigation design, the design of shallow and deep foundations, retaining walls and deep excavations
- Experience in highways design would be an advantage
If you are interested in this fantastic Geotechnical Engineer opportunity, please call RONNIE on 01792 362 012 for more information.