£32,000- £37,000 + Benefits
Are you an Architect looking to join an established multi-disciplinary practice?
If so, a brilliant opportunity has just become available within their Slough based team, where you will get the chance to lead and work on a variety of exciting projects- predominately within the residential sector.
Within this position there are genuine career progression opportunities and an attractive benefits package is on offer.
To work within this Architect (Residential) role, you must:
- Be Part 3 qualified and ideally ARB registered
- Have strong project running capabilities
- Have a strong design- flair alongside awareness and attention to detail and materiality (evident through a portfolio of work)
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and visual. You must be fluent in English
- Have the ability to work as both part of a team and also independently
- Have experience of using AutoCad, PhotoShop and SketchUp
- You must also have strong understanding of preparing and submitting planning applications and building regulations drawings
- Have the flexibility to be able to apply yourself to several projects at once
- A can-do attitude and willingness to get stuck in to new tasks and responsibilities
Commutable locations for this Architect (Residential) role:
Slough, Maidenhead, London, High Wycombe, Reading, Watford, Bracknell
If you are interested in this Architect (Residential) position, please call ALICE on (01792) 365 109 or alternatively could you please send an up-to-date CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org