Technical Manager - Construction - Property Investment
We are currently seeking an experienced Technical Manager to join a Property Investment and Land Promotion firm in their offices based in Bury St Edmunds. This is an outstanding opportunity for you to work on exciting development projects across the South East.
- Over 10 years post qualification
- HNC Qualified in Construction
- Prior experience with Consultants, Housebuilders and Developers
- Excellent understanding of development process
- Provide technical input at feasibility, planning, build and disposal stage
- Technical appraisals for land promotion
- Obtain site surveys, site investigation and contamination assessment
- Fee proposals
- Collate technical data for market
- Assist land team post acquisition
The role will offer you a very competitive starting salary in relation with your previous construction background. In addition you will be exposed to excited land promotion and development projects across the South East.
To be considered for the role please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively call Lee Rimell on 01792 365106 to discuss the role or further opportunities in greater detail.