Ferrovial Agroman is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group, the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees and a presence in over 15 countries, with over 60 years’ experience since it was founded.
Ferrovial Agroman is currently seeking Tunnelling Engineers for different roles of different levels, to work on the Thames Tideway Tunnel ( TTT ).
• Ensuring works are undertaken in accordance with existing RAMS
• Ensuring excavation is carried out in accordance with the current operational instruction sheet
• Controlling the supply sequence of rings to the TBM to enable correct ring building
• Selecting and recording the orientation of the rings built to follow the TBM alignment
• Recording damage to rings built on the TBM data base
• Checking ring plane and installing appropriate packing to control plane
• Recording the critical path activities of the shift on the TBM data base
• Recording the Geology from the excavated spoil
• Face logging and recording of tools changed during interventions
• Liaise with members of the TBM crew and disseminate information as required
• Ensure personal professional development is maintained
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• A Bachelor degree of equivalent in an Engineering discipline (preferably Civil, Structural or Mechanical)
• Between 3 and 10 years working in a similar role on a TBM.
• SMSTS trained
• CSCS Card
• Tunnel Safety Card
Ferrovial Agroman UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and as such treats applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.