Ground Investigation Data Manager
Title: Ground Investigation Data Manager
Salary: up to £33,000
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Data Manager to join a well-established Environmental and Business Solutions contractor based in Bristol. Working within the Data Management Team, you will become a key member of the team.
The company adopt a relaxed management culture and promotes continued improvement and innovation within all aspects of the business, welcoming new ideas and solutions presented by all members.
- In relation to database designs, implement regular improvements of gINT systems and report designs
- Gather data, validate, analyse, report and archive all data information
- Design training materials for staff to use in relation to gINT functionality and other development tasks
- Manage company GINTRANET and produce user guides
- Use gINT and other specialist software packages, working on bespoke data management tasks
- Provide support and training to the Assistant Data Managers to assist in day to day tasks and help to grow the team's capabilities
- Previous experience with gINT and AGS data format
- Good attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft with all packages and excellent computer skills
- An ability to learn and adapt within a friendly team environment
Along with a competitive salary and excellent benefits package, this role also offers fast progression within the consultancy.
In order to discuss this Data Manager role please contact RONNIE on 01792 362 012 for more information.