Technical Co-ordinator - Mixed developments - Bury St Edmunds
Our Client is a leading Property Investment and Land Promoter and due to an increase workload is seeking a Technical Coordinator to join their offices in Bury St Edmunds. This is an outstanding opportunity to work in exciting development projects across the South East.
- You must have completed a HNC/HND in Construction related discipline
- Hold over 5 years post qualification experience
- Have experience with Consultants, Contractors or Housebuilders
- Hold a strong working knowledge of mixed use developments
- Provide technical input at feasibility and planning stage
- Carry out site investigation and land assessments
- Undertake budget reviews
- Manage and coordinate multi-disciplined teams
- Liaise with external parties
The successful applicant will join the Development team and working in conjunction with the Town Planning and Land division to successfully deliver mixed use projects. You shall receive a very competitive starting salary to match your relevant experience.
To be considered for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call Lee Rimell on 01792 365106 to discuss this opportunity in greater detail.