Civil Engineering Technician
6 days left
- Job Type
Looking for an employer who will give you support and training with Civil 3D? Look no further!
Conrad Consulting is supporting an 80 strong Civil & Structural firm as they look to appoint a Civil Engineering Technician to their Glasgow office.
They offer excellent training with the latest software releases and have a huge variety of projects for you to put that training, into practice.
Current projects include, but are not limited to; commercial development, schools projects, £100M + mixed-use development, industrial units, sports and leisure.
- You should be qualified to HNC/HND level in Civil Engineering or related subject
- Strong AutoCAD proficiency
- Ability to work alongside a team of Civil Engineering Technicians & Engineers
- Good understanding of the overall construction cycle
- Basic understanding of PDS/Civil 3D or WinDes would be an advantage
- £26,000 - £32,000 depending on experience
- 5% pension
- 32 days annual leave
- life assurance 4x salary
- private healthcare
- flexible working
For a Civil Engineering Technician of any level this is an excellent opportunity to join an established Scottish consulting engineer with a vast portfolio and exciting pipeline of future works.
Please apply and await contact from us to discuss your application where our clients name and further details will be disclosed.
Apply for Civil Engineering Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly