Civil Engineering Technician
Looking for an employer who will give you support and training with Civil 3D? Look no further!
Conrad Consulting is supporting an 80 strong Civil & Structural firm as they look to appoint a Civil Engineering Technician to their Glasgow office.
They offer excellent training with the latest software releases and have a huge variety of projects for you to put that training, into practice.
Current projects include, but are not limited to; commercial development, schools projects, £100M + mixed-use development, industrial units, sports and leisure.
- You should be qualified to HNC/HND level in Civil Engineering or related subject
- Strong AutoCAD proficiency
- Ability to work alongside a team of Civil Engineering Technicians & Engineers
- Good understanding of the overall construction cycle
- Basic understanding of PDS/Civil 3D or WinDes would be an advantage
- £26,000 - £32,000 depending on experience
- 5% pension
- 32 days annual leave
- life assurance 4x salary
- private healthcare
- flexible working
For a Civil Engineering Technician of any level this is an excellent opportunity to join an established Scottish consulting engineer with a vast portfolio and exciting pipeline of future works.
Please apply and await contact from us to discuss your application where our clients name and further details will be disclosed.