GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEER - COVENTRY - £NEGOTIABLE
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Geotechnical Engineer to join the team based in Coventry.
Our client are a leading provider of Ground Investigation Services, and they need a Geotechnical Engineer to plan, manage, supervise and deliver ground investigation projects at locations throughout the UK.
As a Geotechnical Engineer with our client you will be responsible for delivering Ground Investigation and Geotechnical Services to a wide range of clients across the UK.
- Act as a Site Agent or supporting role, supervising multiple ground investigation activities and staff on short and longer duration projects
- Perform in-situ testing and sampling in accordance with the specification and current technical standards
- Log Soil and Rock in accordance with current standards
- Liaise with clients, engineers, contractors and sub-contractors throughout the site work phases.
- Have Excellent awareness/knowledge of Ground Investigation specifications, procedures, techniques, standards and codes of practice
- Hold Knowledge of HoleBASE SI and AGS 4 data (or HoleBASE equivalent)
- Hold the ability to write factual reports
- Have a positive attitude to Health & Safety
The role of Geotechnical Engineer is an exciting opportunity to join a well known and well established Geotechnical consultancy and to take your career to the next level.
If this fantastic opportunity sounds like it is for you, please contact Neil Ellerton of Penguin Recruitment on 01792 341 104. Alternatively, you can send through a copy of your CV to email@example.com