Senior Geo Environmental Engineer - London
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Geo Environmental Engineer to join a well-established award winning Environmental Consultancy in London.
An academic background relating to Geology, Geoscience or Civil Engineering is required. IT would be preferred if applicants were progressing towards chartership status.
The role will involve a mixture of site and office work - typical site duties include; hazard identification, hazard assessment, risk estimation, risk evaluation, site walkovers, site investigation management, soil and groundwater sampling, borehole logging, interpretive report writing.
As a Senior Geo Environmental Engineer, you will:
- Partake in contaminated land projects and participate in hazard identification, hazard assessment, risk estimation, risk evaluation.
- Produce DQRA's, knowledge of CLEA, ConSim and P20 would be an advantage
- Prepare detailed interpretive reports
- Manage projects and continue with client/sub-contractor liaison
- Support junior members of staff
The position offers a competitive salary together with bonuses.
If you are interested in this or other roles in Contaminated Land please do not hesitate to contact Matt Thompson on or call 01792 365105. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.