Associate Director (Rail)
Position: Associate Director (Rail)
Salary: up to £75,000 plus an attractive package
A multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy are seeking an Associate Director to join their Rail team in London.
You will ideally have sound commercial awareness and offer technical advice to company directors in the operations of the rail team.
- Strong Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Holds Chartership status with a professional body
- 8+ years engineering design experience
- Strong understanding of engineering design principles, Network Rail and UK railway standards
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
The position will require the Associate Director to:
- Provide sound technical and commercial advice to company directors
- Develop new area of the business
- Liaise with client and stakeholders
The successful applicant will earn a competitive starting salary and progressive opportunities and the company continue the growth of their rail team and an excellent benefits package.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please apply or call RONNIE on 01792 362 012 for more information.