Assistant Landscape Architect - Warrington
Role: Assistant Landscape Architect
My client, a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy with an established landscape architecture and urban design team, are currently on the lookout for an Assistant Landscape Architect to join their team in Warrington to work on both their private sector and local and central government projects.
If successful in your application, your role will involve:
- Assisting with Landscape Visual Impact Assessments (LVIA) on a wide range of projects
- Client liaison
- Project management
- Landscape planning
- Supporting the planning team
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- A degree in Landscape Architecture or a related discipline
- Demonstrable experience of landscape planning
- Demonstrable experience of undertaking LVIA
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign
- Full, UK driving licence
My client offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience - with an attractive benefits package, in addition to rewarding career and development opportunities.
If you are interested in this opportunity, or if you are searching for any other roles relating to Ecology or Landscape Architecture then please do not hesitate to contact Katy on (01792) 362015 or please email an up-to-date CV to: email@example.com
We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency with respect to this position.