Bridge Inspector / Examiner - Crewe
Position: Bridge Inspector/ Examiner
Salary: up to £40,000
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Bridge Inspector/ Examiner to take the next step in their career within one of the UK's top multidisciplinary engineering consultancies. Our client pride themselves on building and maintaining client relationships, continuing to provide award winning services.
Your duties as a Bridge Inspector/ Examiner will include:
- The inspection of a variety of structures
- At times lead the structures inspections team
- Prepare detailed reports and drawings
- Liaise with clients, to plan programmes of inspections
To be successful in this Bridge Inspector/ Examiner role you will:
- BEng or MEng in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Bridge Inspector Certification Scheme (BICS)
- Qualified to Network Rail STE4 & STE7 competency standards
- Have a sound technical understanding of construction forms and materials
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Along with a generous starting salary that will be dependent on a candidate's experience, our client is offering a flexible benefits package and overtime pay.
If you are interested in this role and would like further information, please contact RONNIE on 01792 362 012.