We have just taken a role with a long established and successful consultancy based in Leighton Buzzard. They are looking for a Structural Engineer to join their team. The ideal candidate will be skilled in architectural metalwork and structural steel design.
Requirements of the Structural Engineer:
Relevant degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Experience in using of Auto Cad LT( for steel detailing) ,
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the design of structural steel and architectural metalwork
- Experience in coaching and briefing CAD technicians and estimators,
- A good working knowledge of British Standards as well as Eurocodes
- Experience of working in-accordance with engineering procedures
- A knowledge and understanding of equipment and methods for heavy lifting and transport
- Experience and ability in the use of MS office
- Ability to read and understand technical documentation.
- Willingness to travel to sites / HQ to undertake project related activities when necessary
- Permanent role with 3 months' probation period,
- Location-Based in Leighton Buzzard
- Holidays 4 weeks rising to 5 after 5 years (1 day added per year) 1 week taken at Christmas leaving 3+ to take as required.
- Hours-8-00am to 5.30 with 30 min lunch break.
- Pension Scheme,
For further information please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120.