Associate Civil Engineer
4 days left
Are you an experienced Civil Engineer looking to apply your technical knowledge and business development skills in a dynamic new role? Do you have the desire to work autonomously as part of a growing practice with a highly ambitious growth plan? Read on for the benefits of this exciting new opportunity to work alongside a highly profitable consultancy and leave a lasting stamp on the industry.
What's on offer for you as the new Associate Civil Engineer:
* Generous salary of up to £70,000 per annum PLUS profit share
* Opportunity to start up and run a brand new office
* Work on major, complex projects across London and the South of England
* Help to further develop a profitable and ambitious practice
My client, a well-established name across Civil & Structural Engineering has created a unique opportunity for an experienced, ambitious Civil Engineer to head up their new flagship office in Basingstoke. The salary is advertised as a basic of £70k, but this could easily be six-figures with the added profit share.
Working on projects in excess of £100m across all major sectors and as part of their dynamic growth plan, you will grasp the opportunity to start a new team of Engineers as the practice looks to take on yet more work across London and the rest of the region.
This role is intended for an experienced Senior Engineer with a vast experience of larger, high profile schemes, who also has the networking and business development skills to grow the team further. Right now, the Directors have in excess of £3m in fees in front of them, and are therefore looking to strengthen their presence in the area.
So, if you have the drive and ambition to become part of this exciting new chapter, why not get in touch today and see if this represents the next logical and highly rewarding step for you in your career as a Civil Engineer?
What you will bring as the new Associate Civil Engineer:
* Several years' experience in a consultancy environment, more recently in a senior capacity
* The ability to build and lead a team
* Excellent networking and business development skills
* Strong technical knowledge and experience of large and complex builds
* The ambition to help grow a business and leave your personal stamp on the industry
This is a truly unique opportunity to share in the ambitious vision of the highly experienced and dynamic directors of this growing practice. It is also an opportunity to escape the corporate characteristics of a larger firm and enjoy more of a work/life balance that suits your lifestyle. So, get in touch with Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136 for an initial discussion on how to take the next rewarding step in your career as a Civil Engineer.
Apply for Associate Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly