Associate Director - Edinburgh
Position: Associate Director
Salary Range: Up to £75,000
My Client, an award winning multidisciplinary engineering consultancy are actively seeking an Associate level Engineer to lead the Civil & Infrastructure team. You will provide leadership to the civil engineering team across variety of Roads, Traffics and Transportation projects. You will report to and with alongside the Divisional Director to deliver high profile and complex projects to programme and within budget.
- Strong Degree in Civil Engineering
- Chartered Engineer with the ICE
- 5 + years experience leading engineering teams across Road, Traffic, Transportation and general Civil engineering projects
- Previous experience preparing and submitting bid proposals, to secure new business
- The ability to maintain and build new client and stakeholder relations
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Duties and Responsibilities of the Associate Director:
- Develop, lead and deliver the business plan for the Civil Engineering team in Edinburgh
- Take a key role in the delivery of the sector business plan
- Provide technical support to the team of consulting engineers
- Identify potential clients, liaising with the Divisional Director to develop client and market strategies
- Encourage employee development through the consultancies Performance Development Review (PDR) process
The successful applicant will earn a starting salary of up to £75,000 and an excellent benefits package. You will join an organisation who is set to continue their expansion across the UK market as they develop and grow their business, with new challenges arising in Edinburgh.
If you are interested in this Associate Director opportunity and would like further information, then please contact RONNIE on 01792 362 012.