Structural Engineering Technician (Bridges/Transportation Struc
Structural Engineering Technician (Bridges/Transportation Structures)
Salary up to £38,000 + Attractive benefits + Training!
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Structural CAD Technician to join a friendly, vibrant team of Engineers and Technicians in a successful, market leading multidisciplinary engineering Consultancy in an office in Cardiff. Working on a host of interesting ventures across Transportation Structures developments (Rail/Bridges) you will work on projects from inception through to completion stage.
In order to be considered for this Structural Technician role you will;
- HND/HNC in Civil or Structural Engineering
- You will be fully competent in AutoCAD
- You will have experience draughting in contemporary materials (steel, concrete, timber and masonry).
- Ideally you will have experience working on bridge/transportation structures developments
- You will have strong communication skills both written and verbal
- You will work well as part of a close knit design team
Our client is offering a healthy starting salary, pension contribution, healthcare, bonus schemes, options for career progression and a chance to join a growing team.
For this Structural Technician role we may also consider a more junior member of staff**
In order to discuss this Structural CAD Technician role and other similar roles within Structural Engineering please call MIKAELA on 01792 341104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk