Site Manager (Rail)
Position: Site Manager (Rail)
Office: Market Harborough
Salary Range: up to £45,000 plus benefits
An award-winning Construction consultancy who operate within the Rail sector are actively seeking an experienced Site Manager, with a minimum of 5 years' experience in the Rail industry to join their friendly team in the Market Harborough area.
You will assist the project and contracts managers with the daily management of sites on a day to day basis, working to Tier 2 standards and procedures.
- 5 years Site manager experience in the Rail industry, working at the Tier 2 level
- An excellent understanding of and preparing Tier 2 documentation
- 2 years Site Supervision/ Foreman experience
- HNC/ CSCS Manager's Card
- SMSTS Qualified
- PTS Certificate
- Efficient using all aspects of Microsoft Office
The ideal candidate will also have working knowledge of Network standards and procedures, Construction techniques, exposure to contract programme requirements, the ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales, be confident in their ability and show an enthusiasm in their work.
Duties will be:
- Responsible for managing Health, Safety and Environmental
- To assist the Project Manager in the management of the site on a day to day basis
- Responsible for ensuring a safe working environment for all site
- Preparation and management of safety documentation WPP/TBRA
- Ability to brief safety information to all site
- Maintain all site records pertaining to Health, Safety and Environmental
- Control and issuing of appropriate permits to
- Control and monitoring of competencies on
- Maintain site diary, issue work records, record extra works site measurements.
- Prepare progress
- Liaison with Project Quantity Surveyor on commercial
- Manage labour, plant and materials on site in conjunction with the
- Prepare timesheets, plant records
- Must be able to read drawings
- Have a working knowledge of construction
- Have a working knowledge of NWR standards and
- Manage sub-contractors effectively with emphasis on Health & Safety and
- Awareness of contract programme
- Liaison with client, designer, construction consultants
- Must be computer literate and be able to use email, Word, Excel etc
On offer is a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes a company car, private health care, auto enrolment pension to name a few.
If you are interested in this Site Manager role, please contact RONNIE on 01792 362 012 for more information.
Apply for Site Manager (Rail)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly