Project Manager (Rail)
Position: Project Manager
Office: Market Harborough
Salary Range: Up to £55,000
Competitive salary, with company car and excellent benefits
An award-winning Construction company based in Market Harborough are actively seeking a Project Manager to join their Rail team. You will be responsible for the success, safety, quality and delivery of all contracts within your control. You will be a "on the ground" Project Manager who can manage the commercial and programme compliance of projects.
Our client is offering a competitive basic salary, company car, private healthcare and pension.
To be considered for this Project Manager role you will:
- Hold a HNC in Civil Engineering
- Have a minimum of 5 years management experience in the rail and construction industries
- Previous experience dealing with Tier 2 issues
- Possess a working knowledge of Network Rail Standards and procedures
- Be SMSTS qualified, hold a CSCS managers card & hold a in date PTS certificate
- Be able to work clearly and accurately under pressure to tight deadlines
- Possess excellent communication and organisational skills
Working as the Project Manager you will:
- Employ a hands on approach in your work. Overseeing all aspects of Projects
- Ensure all business operations are executed in a safe manner within current health, safety and environmental legislation
- Manage all site based personnel within the contract
- Control client liaison
- Manage sub-contractors, plant hire and material handling
- Manage all contracts, with a view of maximising margins
- Prepare safety documentation as required: CPP/WPP/TBRA/COSHH assessments
If you are interested in this Project Manager role, please apply or call RONNIE on 01792 362 012 for more information.