Graduate Civil/Structural Engineer - Glasgow
Position: Graduate Civil/Structural Engineer
Salary Range: up to £27,000
Our client, an award winning Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy are actively seeking a Graduate Civil/Structural Engineer to join a friendly, experienced team of Civil and Structural Engineers in Glasgow. Within the consultancy you will work on a variety of interesting civil and structural projects, focusing on the technical design and/or analyse of projects, developing and improving your skills as a key member of the engineering team.
Our client if offering a competitive salary, real progressive opportunities, technical development and opportunities to progress within the consultancy, while working towards chartership.
To be considered for this Graduate Civil/Structural Engineer role you will:
- Have gained a strong Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- 2 years post graduate experience working within a consultancy environment
- Have knowledge of AutoCAD, REVIT and MS Office
- Be technically capable, willing to adapt and learn from more senior engineers
- Display a positive, enthusiastic approach to work
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Working as the Graduate Civil/Structural Engineer you will:
- Design and/or produce assessment calculations
- Undertake structural analysis and modelling, using computer modelling software where appropriate
- Work on a wide and diverse range of civil and structural projects
- Liaise with third party suppliers such as statutory bodies for consents and approvals
- Prepare technical reports
Interested in this Graduate Civil/Structural Engineer opportunity? Please apply or call RONNIE on 01792 362 012 for more information.