Director of Conservation (Structures)
Are you a highly experienced Chartered Structural Engineer with a passion for conservation? Our client is a leading engineering firm based in the vibrant city of London, who cover a range of sectors and boast an impressive portfolio of both new build building projects. They need an experienced Structural Engineer to come in and head up their Conservation team as Director of Conservation on a full-time permanent basis.
Projects: Conservation and more.
To fulfil the role of Director of Conservation, you will:
- Be a Chartered Structural Engineer with a relevant institute,
- Have a wealth of experience working on Conservation projects,
- Have natural leadership skills; leading the Conservation team to ensure all projects are delivered on time & to budget, and clients are satisfied,
- Take projects from concept design through to construction,
- Have excellent communication (both written & verbal) and client-facing skills,
- Have the ability to oversee multiple projects at once,
- Take responsibility for your own team; taking care to ensure all members feel valued, planning the future growth strategy for the department and playing an integral role in the recruitment of new Engineers into the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate Structural Engineer to take on a Director role and head up your own team within an established, multi award-winning Central London consultancy. If you would like to know more about this Director of Conservation vacancy, please send your up to date CV to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting for more details.
Please bear in mind that we don't advertise all our vacancies, so if you'd like to discuss all the options we currently have that suit your experience & aspirations, please do get in touch for a confidential chat. We will always disclose the name of our client, and will always make sure you're happy for your CV to be sent to them.