Senior Structural Revit Technician (Heritage Sector)
Conrad are working alongside a unique, multi-disciplinary firm to find a Senior Structural Revit Technician in that will motivate and bring something extra to their London team.
If this is you, call or email to find out a bit more about this fantastic opportunity.
The institution are one the best in their industry for delivering constant world-class standards of quality, talent and initiative.
As a Senior Structural Revit Technician, you'll be focusing your skills on the Heritage Sector.
- Minimum 5 years Revit experience
- Hold a Civil/Structural Engineering degree
- Experience historic and large-scale buildings
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Using computer design software to plan and present building structures
- Attend and contribute to design team meetings and clash detection workshops;
- Provide updates and feedback on the progress of structural modelling as well as the status of other disciplines Revit models;
- Ensure appropriate health and safety information is added to drawings and models;
- Manage information in accordance with company and client procedures.
Contact Graham Ventham to hear more about this opportunity.