Structural Engineers- Steel Frames
Salary - Competitive + Package
Our client is actively seeking Structural Engineers (to be based in the Birmingham office on a permanent basis). Working on an interesting mix of projects predominantly light steel frame design you will be involved in projects from inception through to completion.
Working as a Structural Engineer you will;
- Production of structural designs primarily associated with cold formed steel and structural steel elements;
- Production of technical details using AutoCAD/Revit;
- Assisting Senior Structural Engineers as required;
- Liaising with clients, contractors and consultants;
- Providing design office support to production departments;
- Assisting with drawing queries from Estimating Department and commercial staff on technical matters;
- Ensuring compliance with our Quality Assurance and Management Systems and with relevant Health and Safety Legislation.
In order to be considered for this Structural design role you will;
- Minimum of two years of experience in a similar role (experience of structural steel and cold formed steel design preferred but not essential);
- Experience with structural software such as Tedds and Masterseries and proficiency in MS Excel would be advantageous;
- 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline such as Civil/Structural Engineering;
- Working knowledge of UK Building Regulations, British Standards and Eurocodes;
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD and Revit.
Other attributes that may be taken into consideration for this Structural Engineer role include;
- Membership of Engineers Ireland and/or Institution of Structural Engineers and currently working towards a professional title (e.g. Chartered Engineer);
- Experience in the offsite sector.
In order to discuss this Structural Engineer role and other similar roles within Building Structures please call MIKAELA on 01792 341104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk