Little Walden, North West Essex
Salary £32,000- 38,000 (Depending on Experience)
*Relocating Candidates Considered*
A RIBA Chartered practice based near Little Walden in Essex, has a new requirement for an Architectural Technologist to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will be working as part of a friendly & close-knit team comprising of exceptional individuals working on a variety of interesting projects a wide range of sectors but predominately within residential architecture (listed buildings, one off new houses, barn conversions, private residential extensions and small residential developments).
You will be preparing drawings, designs, specifications and schedules and assisting with client management. You will also be coordinating the design teams and mentoring more junior members of staff. Minimum of 3 years' post qualification experience, with a proven ability to design in accordance with statutory design requirements. This is a client facing role so you must be a confident and capable individual.
To work as an Architectural Technologist you must:
- Be qualified to degree level in Architectural Technology
- Ideally already have a number of years' worth of experience in practice
- You should also be able to demonstrate a keen interest and passion for residential architecture which will be supported by a portfolio of work
- Ideally you will have strong working knowledge of AutoCad and SketchUp
- You will have sound knowledge of UK building regulations/ producing and submitting planning applications
- Strong design flair
- Possess strong communication skills
Commutable locations for this Architectural Technologist position:
Little Walden, Saffron Walden, Cambridge, Bishop's Stortford, Bury St Edmunds, Chelmsford
If you are interested in this Architectural Technologist position, please can you give ALICE a call on (01792) 365 109 for a friendly & confidential conversation or alternatively e-mail and up to date CV and portfolio to: email@example.com