Graduate Transport Planner
Our client are a specialist transportation consultancy, who provide technical advice, support and solutions for development related transport and highway issues. Due to an increase in contracts won, they are now looking for a Graduate Transport Planner to join their team.
This exciting role will give you the opportunity to work on blue chip major accounts and innovative projects across the UK and work on designing highways and transport systems.
- professionally and technically support the preparation of reports and drawings
- a Degree in one of the following subjects: Geography, Architecture, Civils, Urban Planning, Construction, Cartography or Maths.
- A strong desire to exceed and expand your knowledge
On offer for the Graduate Transport planner:
- Salary of £20,000 -£22,000
- Design engineering training
- Career development
- Company benefits.
Send your CV to Graham Ventham today, or call him to discuss this further.