PREMIER CENTRAL LONDON CONSULTANCY: Fresh 2018 Graduate Structural Design Engineer
Premier Structural Engineers based in Central London has a requirement for a Graduate Structural Design Engineer to join one its teams as it continues to grow.
Candidates will need the following to be considered:
- Student/Graduate membership of IStructE and/or ICE
- MEng/MSc in Civil, Structural or Architectural Engineering (2:1 min) from a top 10 UK university in 2018
- Good A-level grades in Maths & Physics (grades A-B)
- Be available to start in a full-time permanent role by end of January 2019
- Have excellent English-language skills
Current workload is a mixture of large new-build and refurbishment developments across London and the South East with project values up to £250million with several high-rise new-build developments.
Top base salary and extended benefits including a registered ICE training scheme in a dynamic large studio with scope for good career development and training.