Position: Bridge Technician
Salary: Up to £38,000 + attractive benefits
Our client, a successful Engineering Design Consultancy are actively seeking a Bridge Technician to join their design team in Glasgow. The consultancy specialise in bridge, civil and structural designs within the rail sector and due to an increase in their workload, the team are actively expanding operations.
- HNC/HND in Civil or Structural Engineering
- 2+ years experience, ideally within the rail sector working on bridge related projects
- An understanding of AutoCAD, Microstation, MIDAS Civil or SAP2000 software's
- You will be able to work with limited supervision
- You will have previous experience working on bridge refurbishment projects
- You will work well as part of a close knit design team
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
This position offers great career progressive opportunities within a growing consultancy, a competitive starting salary, an annual performance related bonus and excellent benefits.
KEYWORDS: Civil Engineer, Rail, Bridge Technician, CAD Technician, Microstation, AutoCAD, MIDAS Civil, SAP2000, Bridge Refurbishments, Bridge Designs, Structural Engineering, Civil, Structural, Engineer, Technician