CAD Technician (Rail)
Position: CAD Technician (Rail)
Salary: Up to £35,000 + excellent benefits + annual bonus
Our client, a successful Engineering consultancy, are actively seeking a CAD Technician to join their Rail team in Hull. The consultancy is set to expand operations further across the UK market due to continued success. You will become part of an award winning team of design engineers, who work on a variety of civil and structural engineering projects across the rail, buildings, residential and commercial sectors. Current projects include bridge refurbishment, bridge design, platform extension and station designs.
You will use the latest 3D software's in a fast paced environment, so a keen eye for detail will be essential. You will manage your own workload but will also offer advice and guidance to junior members of the design team.
- Hold an HNC/HND in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience working within the Rail, Industrial, General and General Construction sectors
- Previous bridge design and refurbishment experience
- The ability to produce accurate surveys, including topographical surveys and laser scanning
- Have a clear understanding of AutoCAD, Microstation, Aecosim, Revit or Advance Steel
- The ability to produce Deign Risk Assessments
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
As well as a competitive starting salary, our client is offering real career progressive opportunities within a consultancy that is set to expand operations cross the UK market. You will also receive an annual performance based bonus and further excellent benefits.
In order to discuss this CAD Technician (Rail) role please apply, or call RONNIE on 01792 362 012 for more information.
KEYWORDS: CAD Technician, Civil Technician, Structural Technician, AutoCAD, Microstation, Aecosim, Revit, HNC, 3D Software's, Design Technician, Design Engineer, Civil Engineer, Structural Engineer, Rail, Buildings, CAD Design, Bridge Design, Bridge Refurbishment.