Civil Engineer - South West
Position: Civil Engineer
Salary Range: Up to £32,000
Our client, an award-winning Civil and Infrastructure Engineering Consultancy are actively seeking an ambitious Civil Engineer to join a growing Civil Engineering team in Exeter. You will join an expanding team where you can develop a long-term career, in a very supportive environment.
Working on a host of interesting Civil and Infrastructure Design projects, you will produce detailed designs for upcoming highway, residential and commercial projects. You will also work closely with senior members of the team, performing site audits and feasibility studies. You will also be part of the planning process, preparing associated drawings from project start up through to construction.
- Strong Degree in Civil Engineering
- 2-3 years experience in a civil engineering role
- Experience using ground modelling software's for the design of horizontal/vertical alignment and leatherworks
- Working knowledge of highway and drainage schemes such as S38, S278 in relation to Highways and drainage agreements S104, S106
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD, MicroDrainage/WinDes
- Exposure to PDS and Civil 3D would be advantageous
As well as a competitive salary, this role offers real progressive opportunities within a consultancy that is set to expand operation across the UK market. This role also comes with an excellent benefits scheme and a friendly working environment.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or call RONNIE on 01792 362 012 for more information.
Keywords: Civil Engineer, AutoCAD, Civil Design, Civil 3D, PDS, Windes, MicroDrainage, Structural Engineer, Civil Design Engineer, S38, S278, S104, S106, Exeter, Taunton, Plymouth, Exmouth, Bury St Edmonds, Woodbury, Tiverton, Devon, South West.