Civil Engineer/Civil Technician - Leeds
Position: Civil Engineer/ Civil Technician
Salary: up to £32,000
Our client, an ambitious, medium sized Civil and Structural engineering consultancy are actively seeking a hard working Civil Engineer or experienced Technician to join their Civil Engineering team in Leeds.
The primary responsibilities of this role will be to produce detailed drainage designs for upcoming highway and residential projects. At times you will run schemes through from conception to completion and will liaise with local authorities to gain section S278 & S38 approvals.
To be consider for this Civil Engineer/ Civil Technician role you must:
- Hold an HNC/HND/Degree in Civil Engineering
- 2+ years' experience in the design of roads, earthworks, drainage and flood risk assessments
- Be competent in the use of AutoCAD, Civil 3D, PDS and or Microdrainage
- Have good communication skills, enabling you to liaise with clients and other engineering teams
- Hold a UK driving Licence
- Have the right to work in the UK
The companies currently workload includes a variety of civil design and infrastructure projects. This includes highway detailing, detailed drainage schemes, new build and resurfacing projects.
If you are interested in this Civil Engineer/Civil Technician role, please apply or call RONNIE on 01792 362 012 for more information.