Graduate Civil/Structural Engineer - Chelmsford
Graduate Civil/Structural Engineer
Salary up to £25,000 + Excellent benefits + pension
Our client, a successful, independent engineering consultancy are actively seeking a Graduate Civil and Structural Engineer to join a friendly team of Civil and Structural Engineers in Chelmsford. Working on a host of interesting civil, structural and infrastructure projects, you will work on the technical design and/or analyse of projects as a key member of the engineering team.
Our client if offering a competitive salary, real progressive opportunities, technical development and opportunities to progress within the consultancy, while working towards chartership.
In order to be considered for this Graduate Civil/Structural Engineer role you will:
- Have gained a strong Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Have knowledge of AutoCAD and MS Office
- Have relevant post graduate civil or structural engineering experience
- Be technically capable
- Display a positive, enthusiastic approach to work
- Be an excellent communicator
Working as the Graduate Civil/Structural Engineer you will:
- Design and/or produce assessment calculations
- Undertake structural analysis and modelling, using computer modelling software where appropriate
- Work on a wide and diverse range of civil and structural projects
- Liaise with third party suppliers such as statutory bodies for consents and approvals
- Prepare technical reports
Interested in this Graduate Civil/Structural Engineer opportunity? Please apply or call RONNIE on 01792 362 012 for more information.