Associate Civil Engineer - Glasgow
Associate Civil Engineer
Salary up to £60,000 + Excellent Benefits
Our client a successful, independent, civil engineering design consultancy, working on a diverse range of interesting and challenging projects are actively seeking an Associate Civil Engineer to join the team in Glasgow. With ambitious growth plans the rail team has a well-respected reputation in the industry, which has developed as a result of its success in delivering for its clients. The team capability is civils/structures biased and in addition, the delivery of multi-disciplinary rail projects is led by the team. Typical projects involve bridges, stations, buildings, lineside structures and temporary work. Services include surveying, inspections, examinations, reporting, assessments, design, site supervision and engineering assurance.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to become part of a growing team and benefit from real career development prospects. Out client is offering a competitive starting salary plus an excellent benefits package (pension contribution, healthcare, vouchers, and discounted rail cards).
The ideal candidate will have:
- An ability to assess railway structures including, bridges, platforms and buildings in accordance with relevant standards. Experience of this would be an advantage.
- An ability to work within design teams and contribute to the design of civil engineering structures.
- An excellent knowledge of engineering principles and structural mechanics.
- An ability to carry out the surveying and inspection of civil engineering structures on site.
- An aptitude for development and progression.
- An excellent standard of written and verbal English.
- Ability to assist in leading design team
- Previous experience working on projects for Network Rail would be beneficial
Key requirements for this Associate Civil Engineer role:
- A minimum 2:1 (or equivalent) degree in a relevant subject.
- 8 + years professional experience
- UK driving licence.
Our client is offering a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package, engaging workload, and real career development prospects.
In order to discuss this Associate Civil Engineer role, please apply or call RONNIE on 01792 362 012 for more information or an informal chat.