Site Engineer (Infrastructure)
We are working with an established multidisciplinary consultancy who have, due to an expanding workload, a vacancy available in their Hertfordshire office for a Site Engineer to join them on a full-time permanent basis.
- Design of external works including roads, junctions, drainage, retaining walls, hard landscape areas and drainage infrastructure
- Ground modelling and Flood Risk Assessments and design of sustainable drainage solutions
- Production of Infrastructure Strategy reports for new developments
- Highways and transportation advice, in particular Transport Assessments and Travel Plans
- Minimum qualification - HNC (equivalent) in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years' post-qualification with experience of general civil engineering design standards
- Minimum 3 years' site experience on Civil projects
- UK highway design and UK drainage design principles, standards and law
- Ability to write clear and concise e-mails, letters and reports
- Ability to work well with others as part of a team
Our client is offering the successful Site Engineer a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of opportunity to challenge yourself and build on your existing skillset within an experienced & highly skilled team of professionals.
This firm boasts an excellent staff retention rate, and you will be working within a friendly & supportive working environment where you will be a valued member of the team.
They will commit to helping you achieve Chartered status through external courses & in-house programmes, along with helping financially with professional membership fees.
If this Site Engineer vacancy is of interest to you and you'd like to hear more details, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.
Apply for Site Engineer (Infrastructure)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly