Senior Civil Engineer
Our client offers an exhilarating and friendly working environment for a Senior Civil Engineer in their office in Hertfordshire.
The company offers an integrated engineering service to their clients and they work across a number of sectors.
They currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Civil Engineer who is looking to make their next strategic career move. You will manage the infrastructure engineering of the practice and, long term, assist with the expansion of this division, taking on responsibility for winning new business and expanding your team's resources as you see fit.
- Educated to at least HNC/ HND level with minimum of 5 years' UK experience
- Design experience for roads and drainage schemes, including hard landscaping and foul and surface water drainage
- Experience of producing Flood Risk Assessments
- Excellent knowledge of relevant Codes
- Ability to keep up to date with engineering practice and initiatives, guiding the firm's implementation of same
- Extensive risk management and assessment experience
- Ability to deliver schemes within budget and time constraints
The role offers the right candidate unlimited career progression and the opportunity to mentor more junior engineers as the team expands. Whilst there is a dynamic and vibrant feel to the office, with many social events, you will be expected to act in a professional manner at all times and will possess excellent communication skills.
This is a great opportunity for a talented and driven individual looking to join a first class firm where your ability and hard work will be recognised and rewarded.
For further details, and a confidential discussion, please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120.