Technical Director - Marine Civils
Are you a Principal or Associate Marine Civil Engineer ready to step up into a Technical Director role? Do you want the opportunity to join an international consultancy and influence the continued expansion of their Civil, Ports & Harbours Team in new geographic areas worldwide? Would you like to be responsible for taking a leading role in the successful delivery of major civil, port and harbour projects across the UK and Ireland...? If so, read on for the perfect role for you!
On offer for you as the new Technical Director:
* Salary up to £70,000 per annum, plus car
* Flexible benefits package
* Chance to be a part of the continued expansion of the company
* Working on international Marine projects
Your new role will see you take on a strategic position delivering a diverse range of Ports and Maritime projects throughout the UK, whilst supporting the continued growth of this specialist discipline. Clients range from major Infrastructure in the public sector, to high value private commercial clients with projects ranging in value up to £100m, so there is a good amount of work to get involved in from day one.
With your experience in the delivery of projects as well as client and contract management, you will also grasp the opportunity to develop your career as a Civil Engineer, whilst forming an integral part of the company's continued growth an expansion.
What you'll bring as the new Technical Director:
* Minimum 6 years' experience in Marine Civil Engineering
* Chartered Civil or Structural Engineer (MICE / CEng / MIStructE) or equivalent
* significant project delivery experience
* Ambition to lead a UK-wide team in a highly strategic position
This is a rare and fantastic opportunity to join forces with a highly-established international consultancy working on major projects in a career-defining Civil Engineering role. Speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136, or apply with your up to date CV.