Associate Civil Engineer
Are you an experienced Senior Civil Engineer looking for a step up and a new challenge? Would you value the opportunity to grow and develop a team? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
Our client is an international consultancy who offer a range of services including civil & structural engineering, architecture, building services, transport planning and more. They currently have a vacancy for an Associate Civil Engineer to join their Civil Engineering team in their Milton Keynes office on a full-time permanent basis to work on a range of building related infrastructure projects.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for the successful delivery of primary residential infrastructure, drainage and highway projects.
- Day to day running of the Civils department, managing projects and clients and attending meetings,
- Motivating and growing the team as well as the client base,
- To be actively involved in recruiting staff as well as proactively developing the team to ensure all work is delivered to the highest standard.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering (or equivalent)
- Preferably be Chartered with ICE, IStructE or equivalent
- Proven In depth experience in the design of residential infrastructure and drainage projects ideally within a multi-disciplinary consultancy
- Able to produce designs using AutoCAD, Microdrainage & PDS,
- Experience producing WinDes calculations, surface water attenuation, SUDS and soakaway designs
- Have excellent communication skills (both written & verbal),
- Client facing experience.
The successful Associate Civil Engineer will be offered a competitive salary & excellent benefits package, along with exposure to a diverse range of civil engineering projects that will allow you to learn valuable new skills & develop your career within a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment.
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to know more about our client, please apply by sending an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details. A job description can be provided to interested candidates.
Apply for Associate Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly