Graduate Structural Engineer
Looking for you first job in industry?
It can be a daunting process, can't it.
Dozens of adverts and 'Graduate Schemes' to wade through.
Psychometric testing, automated hiring assessments, 2 or 3 stage interview process…
Well I'm here to tell you it doesn't have to be that way!
I'm working with one of the long-standing Structural Engineering firms in Glasgow as they look to appoint a Graduate Structural Engineer.
They work on building structures from various sectors such as commercial development, leisure/sports, residential, healthcare and more.
What's on offer?
- You will undergo full training, working alongside a Senior Engineers
- Shadow your Senior Engineer at client meetings until you are comfortable doing so yourself
- Regular training workshops and seminars to attend
- Learn how to price your own jobs, under the guidance of experienced colleagues
- Career progression to move up the ladder
- Learn how to use the latest design and analysis software
You should be degree qualified in Civil or Structural Engineering.
Other than that, my client is simply looking for someone who is socially dynamic and can positively add to the great office environment. It's important you are eager to learn and progress, too.
The process is very simple! Please send me a copy of your CV for review. I will then call you to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
No online testing.
No video conference with HR.
No cut off dates.
Oh, and don't bother with the cover letter…
Apply for Graduate Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly