CAD Technician (Civils)
Are you looking to develop your career within a growing consultancy?
Right now I am working with a successful multi-disciplinary consultancy who are currently undergoing an exciting development programme. They are looking for an experienced CAD Technician to join their expanding civils team in central Milton Keynes.
The main focus of their infrastructure teams are projects in highways, drainage, flood risk and residential development, but also supporting our other teams across the UK to deliver a wide variety of projects.
- Working collaboratively with engineers and other technicians to deliver S38/S104/S278 type infrastructure scheme designs;
- Develop and implement CAD technologies and standards to deliver BIM (Building Information Modelling) solutions to designs; and
- The mentoring and supervision of apprentice CAD technicians.
- A minimum qualification of an HNC in Engineering or similar;
- Proficient user of AutoCAD;
- The ability to prepare CAD drawings to a standard suitable for construction and technical approvals;
- Experience in producing infrastructure scheme drawing packs;
- Good IT skills, including MS Office;
- Excellent communication skills, to liaise with colleagues and clients;
- Ability to work within a team and also able work under own initiative; and
- Excellent organisational skills and able to prioritise workload.
If you would like further details of this opportunity, please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726 120.
Apply for CAD Technician (Civils)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly