Project Structural Engineer
Do you want to work for a company where excellence is paramount?
Are you looking for a company where you can gain excellent design and project management experience?
Our client are a growing and well established multi disciplinary consultancy on the outskirts of Leeds city centre.
They are looking for Structural Project Engineer with a minimum of 4 years post graduate experience, who is looking for a company to help them gain Chartership.
· Working towards Chartered or Incorporated status.
· Ability to assist in the delivery of projects through to completion, and work within
a multi-disciplinary team.
· Good communication skills.
· Software experience in TEDDS, Tekla Structural Designer, Fastrack Portal Frame,
CADS Wall Panel, P Frame and MasterSeries Retaining Wall would be desirable.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
· Responsible for working within a team of engineers and technicians in the
delivery of civil and structural engineering projects.
· Responsible for co-ordinating delivery of structures, drainage and highways
elements of projects.
· Responsible for the analysis and design of overall building structures using
· Responsible for assisting in the coordination of CAD/Revit technicians ensure that
an appropriate level of design information is included on production information.
· Visiting sites and attending site meetings.
· Involvement in internal and project design meetings.
· Attend external design meetings.
· Prepare correspondence and reports.