Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Would you like to work for an industry leading consultancy?
Enjoy the challenge of working on more complex projects?
We are working with one of our key clients to find them an Infrastructure Engineer to join their civil engineering team in their Ipswich office on a full-time permanent basis, to assist with their pipeline of infrastructure design work.
As Infrastructure Engineer your role will involve:
- Producing infrastructure design calculations, drawings & specifications
- Dealing with clients, statutory authorities, contractors & design teams
- Contract management
- Report writing
- Site surveys
The successful Infrastructure Engineer will:
- Have a degree in Civil Engineering
- Be Chartered or near Chartered Civil Engineer with the ICE
- Have a good understanding of UK Building Regulations, Design Standards, Codes of Practice and Health & Safety regulations
- Be proficient with a range of design software including AutoCAD, Microdrainage / WinDes & Civil 3D
- Have excellent communication skills both written & verbal
Our client is looking for an experienced Engineer with a strong infrastructure background who can demonstrate experience in designing below ground drainage, pavement design, external levels & services coordination.
The successful Infrastructure Engineer will receive a competitive salary & benefits package too, so don't miss out and send your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.