Senior Civil Engineer (Design)
Looking to expand your portfolio and work on a wide range of projects?
Masterplanning, urban developments including mixed-use and commercial along with a variety of larger rural infrastructure projects are all on offer with this opportunity.
We are recruiting for one of Scotland's most accomplished consulting engineers as they look to appoint a Senior Civil Engineer to their Infrastructure team.
The have a 60 strong headcount in Glasgow which has grown by 10% in the last 12 months after winning several large projects.
Requirements of the Senior Civil Engineer:
- Strong user of PDS/WinDes or Civil 3D
- Ability to design (and oversee) roads & drainage schemes relating to building developments
- Knowledge of current section agreements
- Experience mentoring Graduate Civil Engineers
- Confidence to liaise with clients, third parties and local authorities
Why should you apply?
- You will work in a stable team of 9 Engineers and Technicians
- Future career progression to Associate will be encouraged
- You will receive up to date training and support where required
- Pay reviews are regular
- The working environment is relaxed but professional
- £38,000 - £44,000
- £500 joining bonus
- 5% Matched pension
- Life assurance
- Private Health Care
- Flexible Benefits
I understand the importance of confidentiality and would NEVER send your personal details to any of my clients before gaining your consent. So, rest assured when you hit 'Apply' your CV will not be forwarded until such time as you have given me permission to do so.